thoughts about Cache Tier Levels

Hi,

currently there are two levels I know of: storage- and cachepool. From
our workload I do expect an third "level" of data, which will stay
currently in the storagepool as well.

Has anyone as we been thinking of data which could be moved even deeper
in that tiering, e.g. have SSD cache, fast lots of HDD SAS something
2-4TB size for storage pool and e.g. 8TB so whatever for an "archive" level?

From my pov that would be for data which are good and nice to have in
the cluster, but dont have to be as reliable and fast as the storage
tier data.

Or may be that kind of data could be moved to a LTO tape library ...
just thinking ! :)

Thanks for feedback and suggestion on how to handle data you "never will
use again but you have to have them" :)

    Regards . Götz