Re: PG stuck remapped+incomplete

Hi all,

I seem to have forgotten to mention my setup. I have

Ceph Hammer (ceph version 0.94.7
(d56bdf93ced6b80b07397d57e3fa68fe68304432)
CentOS 7.2 w/ Linux 4.4.13

The pool in question is an EC pool on SSD with an SSD cache pool in
front for RBD.

I've done some more digging and I really don't understand why my pg
isn't starting. The EC pool is configured for k+m of 7+3, and as far as
I can tell from pg query I have 7 parts working.

pgid    osd  last_update
64.es6  27  137824'49444
64.es5  91  137824'49444
64.es7 112  137824'49444
64.es3 189  137824'49444
64.es9 207  137824'49444
64.es8 210  137824'49444
64.es2 231  137824'49444

I have no idea why ceph won't just rebuild the missing 3 parts of the
ec pool. They are listed as existing but having a last_update of 0 and
no objects etc.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've attached the latest version of the pg
query for this pg.

Thanks a lot.

- HP