Re: Lessons learned upgrading Hammer -> Jewel

> Op 16 juli 2016 om 9:06 schreef Zoltan Arnold Nagy <zoltan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>

> I’ve also upgraded last weekend our Hammer cluster to Jewel except for RGW. Reading the initial user stories on the list where you had to run some special script to create the default built-in zone discouraged me from doing so.
>
> So on .2, the rgw upgrade went without any hitch just by upgrading radosgw, or did you run any helper scripts as well?

I did not personally upgrade the RGW. Due to time constraints somebody else did that. In this case we had two RGWs in production we were upgraded.

When I asked the other day he said all went fine and no problems came up.

I checked afterwards and couldn't see a problem.

Wido