Re: (no subject)

Hello it worked for me after removing the following parameter from /etc/nova/nova.conf file

[root@OSKVM1 ~]# cat /etc/nova/nova.conf|grep hw_disk_discard

#hw_disk_discard=unmap

Though as per ceph documentation, for KILO version we must set this parameter. I am using Liberty but i am not sure if this parameter is removed from Liberty. If that is the case please update the documentation.

KILO

Enable discard support for virtual machine ephemeral root disk:

[libvirt]

hw_disk_discard = unmap # enable discard support (be careful of performance)

Regards

Gaurav Goyal