Re: Monitor question

On 07/07/2016 04:31 PM, Fran Barrera wrote:
Hello,

Yes I've added two monitors but the error persist. In the error I see
only the IP of the first mon, why not appears the second?

The description you offered on the initial email appears to state the following:

- You initially had one monitor (let's call it A)
- You added a second monitor (let's call it B)
- Everything works while A and B are running
- Nothing works if you stop A

Did I understand your problem correctly?

  -Joao

I had only one monitors before and running good because I have installed
AIO.

Thanks.