Quick short survey which SSDs

Hi,

we have offers for ceph storage nodes with different SSD types and some
are already mentioned as a very good choice but some are total new to me.

May be you could give some feedback on the SSDs in question or provide
just small information which you primarily us?

Regarding the three disk in questions it is not a question of the price
(good conditions :) ). More the question of reliability and real world
experiences.

We plan to use 48*800 SSDs, so this is not just for fun.

Well known SSD: Intel DC S3710

Unfamiliar: Samsung SM863

Unfamiliar: Seagate ST800FM0043 (amazing fact sheet, very good conditions!)

    Thanks a lot for your feedback and Regards . Götz