Re: Weighted Priority Queue testing

Yes Mark, I have the following io profile going on during recovery.

[recover-test]
ioengine=rbd
clientname=admin
pool=mypool
rbdname=<>
direct=1
invalidate=0
rw=randrw
norandommap
randrepeat=0
rwmixread=40
rwmixwrite=60
iodepth=256
numjobs=6
end_fsync=0
bssplit=512/4:1024/1:1536/1:2048/1:2560/1:3072/1:3584/1:4k/67:8k/10:16k/7:32k/3:64k/3
group_reporting=1
time_based
runtime=24h

There is a degradation on the client io but unfortunately I didn't quantify that for all the cases. Will do that next time. I have one for scenario 2 though (attached here).

Thanks & Regards
Somnath