Re: can I attach a volume to 2 servers

hi Sean

thanks for your reply

I think the ceph and openstack works fine for me. I can attach a bootable volume to vm.

I am right now trying to attach the volumes to physical servers (hypervisor nodes) and share some data among hypervisors (based on the docs, nova evacuate function require all hypervisors share instance files).

In the doc, they are using a NFS cluster. I am wondering if i can use the ceph volume instead of NFS.

(I have created a volume and attached the volume to 2 hypervisors (A and B). but when I write something in server A, the server B couldn't see the file. I have de-attach and re-attach the volume on server B. )