Re: fibre channel as ceph storage interconnect

So it looks like because of reply to going to the user instead of the
list (Seriously, somebody needs to fix the list headers) by default,
the thread got kinda messed up, so I apologize if you're using a
threaded reader.  That said, here goes.

from the responses I've gotten, it looks like there's no viable option
to use fibre channel as an interconnect between the nodes of the
cluster.
Would it be worth while development effort to establish a block
protocol between the nodes so that something like fibre channel could
be used to communicate internally?  Unless I'm waaay wrong (And I'm
seldom *that* wrong), it would not be worth the effort.  I won't even
feature request it.  Looks like I'll have to look into infiniband or
CE, and possibly migrate away from Fibre Channel, even though it kinda
just works, and therefore I really like it :(