ceph-10.1.2, debian stretch and systemd's target files

Hello everyone!
I'm trying to test the bleeding edge Ceph configuration with ceph-10.1.2 on Debian Stretch.
I've built ceph from git clone with dpkg-buildpackage and managed to start it, but run into some issues:
- i've had to install ceph from debian packages, as ceph-deploy could not install it properly
- no systemd's .target files were created except the ceph.target, so ceph don't start after node reboot. ceph*@.service files were created.
I tried to determine which .deb package should install them and have failed. The only thing I've found were debian/ceph-*/lib/systemd/system folders lacked the .target files as well.
If I get it right, template .target files should be created on install and .service files should be linked to them by ceph-deploy, is that correct?
Thanks for your answers in advance!