Re: krbd map on Jewel, sysfs write failed when rbd map

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Mika c <mika.leaf666@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi xizhiyong,
>     Thanks for your infomation. I am using Jewel right now(10.1.2), the
> setting "rbd_default_features = 3" not working for me.
> And this setting will enable "exclusive-lock, object-map, fast-diff,
> deep-flatten" features.

Setting "rbd default features = 3" will ensure that new images are
created with only layering and stripingv2 features enabled.  To disable
exclusive-lock, object-map, etc on the already created image, you have
to use "rbd feature disable".

Where are you setting it?  It has to be set in the client-side
ceph.conf, as it's the client who decides which feature bits to enable
on creation.  Setting it on the OSDs will have no effect.

Thanks,

                Ilya