directory hang which mount from a mapped rbd

Hi,cephers:
In one of my ceph cluster,we map rbd then mount it. in node1 and then
using samba to share it to do backup for several vm,and some web root
directory.

Yesterday,one of the disk  in my cluster is full at 95%,then the
cluster stop receive write request.
I have solve the full problem.But these mount directory from mapped
rbd in node1 do not work correctly.

case 1:I can access some directory in node1 ,but some files can not open
case 2:If I enter a directory,the cd command hang,the state in ps is
D,and can not be killed.If I map this rbd in another host and then
mount it,I can see all files.

so does some option for rbd map and the following mount command to
deal with this situation that ceph has a little volatility to prevent
hang.

Thanks