v10.1.2 Jewel release candidate release

Hi everyone,

The third (and likely final) Jewel release candidate is out.  We have a
very small number of remaining blocker issues and a bit of final polish
before we publish Jewel 10.2.0, probably next week.

There are no known issues with this release that are serious enough to
warn about here.  Greg is adding some CephFS checks so that admins don't
accidentally start using less-stable features, there is a pending OSD
startup check to ensure that the OSD's underlying fs can handle the
configured max object name length, and there are a few bug to squash with
the new rgw replication configuration process.  Otherwise, it's looking
pretty good!

This is your last chance to some deployment testing before the final
release.

Draft release notes are here:

        http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/release-notes/

Thanks!