Re: Ubuntu xenial and ceph jewel systemd

Hello James,

It's a default install of xenial server beta 2 release. Created a user then followed the ceph installation quick start exactly as it is.

Ceph-deploy version 1.5.31 was used as follows

1- ceph-deploy new node1
2- ceph-deploy install --release jewel  node1
3- ceph-deploy mon create-initial

Step 3 gave error in Python scripts. Meaning it could not find initctl command. Searched for this command and found out our belongs to upstart.