Re: How can I monitor current ceph operation at cluster

We're parsing the output of 'ceph daemon osd.N perf dump' for the admin sockets in /var/run/ceph/ceph-osd.*.asok on each node in our cluster.
We then push that data into carbon-cache/graphite and using grafana for visualization.
Our numbers are much more consistent than yours appear.

Bob