How can I monitor current ceph operation at cluster

Hi.
I have small question about monitoring performance at ceph cluster.

We have cluster with 5 nodes and 8 drives on each node, and 5 monitor on every node. For monitoring cluster we use zabbix. It asked every node for 30 second about current ceph operation and get different result from every node.
first node:     350op/s
second node: 900op/s
third node:     200ops/s
fourth node:   700op/s
fifth node:         1200ops/

I don't understand how I can receive the total value of performance ceph cluster?