v10.1.1 Jewel candidate released

Hi all,

We've pushed 10.1.1, a second release candidate for Jewel.  This fixes
another round of bugs, and we are getting pretty close to a final release.
There are a few known issues to watch out for:

 - Old CephFS clusters will mangle the layouts with this release; the
fix was committed just after it was cut.  Wait for the next RC or the
release if you're upgrading a cluster that has a CephFS data pool as pool
0.

 - The upstart ceph-mds-all.conf file is missing.

Also, this is the first release build that includes arm64/aarch64 packages
for Ubuntu Xenial 16.04.  Yay!  The CentOS7 builds are waiting on
the EPEL repos; hopefully that will happen soon.

Please review the release notes before trying:

	http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/release-notes/

Thanks!
sage