Re: EXT :Re: ceph auth list - access denied

For future reference,

You can reset your keyring's permissions using a keyring located on the
monitors at /var/lib/ceph/mon/your-mon/keyring. Specify the -k option
for the ceph command and the full path to the keyring and you can
correct this without having to restart the cluster a couple of times.