From: ceph-users [mailto:ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oliver Dzombic
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 10:14 AM
To: ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EXT :Re:  ceph auth list - access denied

Hi David,

you killed your auth.

When updating auth, you always have to write all auth's not only the change.

Means, if you update, the auth is completely reset newly according to your change.

So its not adding, its replacing.

---

You will have to start your cluster now without auth, giving your key again ALL rights on everything.

Then restart the cluster again with authentication enabled.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic
IP-Interactive

mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anschrift:

IP Interactive UG ( haftungsbeschraenkt ) Zum Sonnenberg 1-3
63571 Gelnhausen

HRB 93402 beim Amtsgericht Hanau
Geschäftsführung: Oliver Dzombic

Steuer Nr.: 35 236 3622 1