Jewel monitors not starting after reboot

All,

So I am testing an install of jewel using ceph-deploy.

I do a fresh install of CentOS7 and then install ceph and create 3 monitors.

I then reboot one of them to see how things behave.

It seems that the monitor daemon is not starting on boot. It is enabled but I have to manually start it before I get my full quorum back.

Is this something that has been seen before? I am just starting to dig into why it is failing, but thought I would throw this out here as well.

Brian Andrus

ITACS/Research Computing

Naval Postgraduate School

Monterey, California