Re: cephfs rm -rf on directory of 160TB /40M files

Deletes are just slow right now. You can look at the ops in flight on you client or MDS admin socket to see how far along it is and watch them to see how long stuff is taking -- I think it's a sync disk commit for each unlink though so at 40M it's going to be a good looong while. :/
-Greg