Re: how to re-add a deleted osd device as a osd with data

Hi,Christian.
When I re-add these OSD(0,3,9,12,15),the high latency occur again.the
default reweight of these OSD is 0.0

root@node-65:~# ceph osd tree
# id    weight  type name       up/down reweight
-1      103.7   root default
-2      8.19            host node-65
18      2.73                    osd.18  up      1
21      0                       osd.21  up      1
24      2.73                    osd.24  up      1
27      2.73                    osd.27  up      1
30      0                       osd.30  up      1
33      0                       osd.33  up      1
0       0                       osd.0   up      1
3       0                       osd.3   up      1
6       0                       osd.6   down    0
9       0                       osd.9   up      1
12      0                       osd.12  up      1
15      0                       osd.15  up      1

ceph osd perf:
    0                  9825                10211
    3                  9398                 9775
    9                 35852                36904
   12                 24716                25626
   15                 18893                19633

but iostat of these device is empty.
smartctl say nothing error found in these OSD device.