Re: dealing with the full osd / help reweight

>First of all - the cluster itself is nowhere near being filled (about
>55% data is used), but the osds don't get filled equally.
the most important things is why your data filled unequally。

I think maybe your pg_num do not set correctly.
can you paste the output of :ceph osd dump|grep '^pool’

PS:in my opinion,adjust reweigh of osd is a temporary way.and stop the full osd isn't a good way,it may cause a data recovery.

find why data distribution unequally —> solve it if it is configuration error —> if the cluster is stop write data,adjust mon_osd_full_ratio,os_backfill_full_ratio,maybe including reweight to let cluster rebalancing.

--
hnuzhoulin2@xxxxxxxxx

在 2016年3月24日 19:54:39, Jacek Jarosiewicz (jjarosiewicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) 写到: