Announcing new download mirrors for Ceph

Hi,

In the past few months I have been working with various people and companies in
the Ceph community to get more mirrors online.

Thanks to those people and companies I am happy to announce that we have new
international locations where you can download Ceph!

Currently the main download location for Ceph is download.ceph.com in the US and
eu.ceph.com in the EU (Netherlands).

As of today multiple new mirrors are available to download Ceph tarballs and
packages from. This ensures that Ceph can be downloaded from a location nearby
your datacenter(s).

The new locations:
* au.ceph.com: Australia
* cz.ceph.com: Czech Republic
* de.ceph.com: Germany
* se.ceph.com: Sweden
* hk.ceph.com: Hong Kong
* fr.ceph.com: France
* us-east.ceph.com: US East Coast

You can find a list of mirrors in the Ceph documentation:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/mirrors/

Using the mirrors is simple. Just replace any URL for download.ceph.com with the
hostname of the mirror.

With the addition of the new mirrors there are also some new scripts to easily
mirror Ceph to your local repositories:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/tree/master/mirroring

All the Ceph mirrors use the same Bash/rsync script to mirror Ceph.

Should there be any questions, please let me know!

Wido