Re: Cannot reliably create snapshot after freezing QEMU IO

Hello,

thanks for the pointer. Just to make sure, for dev/QE hammer release,
do you mean the "hammer" branch ? So following the documentation,
because I use Ubuntu Trusty, this should be the repository right ?

deb http://gitbuilder.ceph.com/ceph-deb-trusty-x86_64-basic/ref/hammer
trusty main

thanks

Saverio