Cannot reliably create snapshot after freezing QEMU IO

Hello,

we are hitting here Bug #14373 in our production cluster
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/14373

Since we introduced the object map feature in our cinder rbd volumes,
we are not able to make snapshot the volumes, unless they pause the
VMs.

We are running the latest Hammer and so we are really looking forward
release v0.94.6

Does anyone know when the release is going to happen ?

If the release v0.94.6 is far away, we might have to build custom
packages for Ubuntu and we really would like to avoid that.
Any input ?
Anyone else sharing the same bug ?

thank you

Saverio