Re: getting rid of misplaced objects

What does 'ceph osd tree' look like for this cluster?  Also have you done
anything special to your CRUSH rules?

I've usually found this to be caused by modifying OSD weights a little too
much.

As for the inconsistent PG, you should be able to run 'ceph pg repair' on
it:

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-pg/#
pgs-inconsistent

Bryan

On 2/11/16, 11:21 AM, "ceph-users on behalf of Zoltan Arnold Nagy"
<ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of zoltan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>