Re: Ceph + Libvirt + QEMU-KVM

The way to interpret that output is that the HEAD revision of "CentOS3" has about a 700MB delta from the previous snapshot (i.e. 700MB + 18G are used by this image and its snapshot).  There probably should be an option in the rbd CLI to generate the full usage for a particular image and all of its snapshots.  Right now the only way to do that is to perform a du on the whole pool.

--

Jason Dillaman