Re: OSD behavior, in case of its journal disk (either HDD or SSD) failure

Hi,
I have try this a month before.
Unfortunaly the Script Did Not worked out but if you Do the described steps manualy it works.
The important thing is that /var/lib/ceph/osd.x/Journal (Not sure about the path) should Show to right place where your Journal should be.