Re: Ceph monitors 100% full filesystem, refusing start

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 8:01 PM, Zoltan Arnold Nagy
<zoltan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wouldn’t actually blowing away the other monitors then recreating them from scratch solve the issue?
>
> Never done this, just thinking out loud. It would grab the osdmap and everything from the other monitor and form a quorum, wouldn’t it?

Recreating monitors works as long as the others can form a quorum.
I've done this many many times.

In Wido's case he might have been able to solve this by rm'ing the
broken mon's from the cluster until the one remaining formed a quorum
with it self, then slowly add the other mon's back.

--
dan