Re: Ceph monitors 100% full filesystem, refusing start

On 01/20/2016 08:01 PM, Zoltan Arnold Nagy wrote:
> Wouldn’t actually blowing away the other monitors then recreating them
> from scratch solve the issue?
>
> Never done this, just thinking out loud. It would grab the osdmap and
> everything from the other monitor and form a quorum, wouldn’t it?

Nope, those monitors will not have any historical OSDMaps which will be
required by OSDs which need to catch up with the cluster.

It might be possible technically by hacking a lot of stuff, but that
won't be easy.

I'm still busy with this btw. The monitors are in a electing state since
2 monitors are still synchronizing and one won't boot anymore :(