Re: Random Write Fio Test Delay

Yep, it happen on every run, I have checked on other VMs that do not use Ceph, it had almost no delay, although results were about similarly, 576 iops for Ceph's VM and 650 for non-Ceph VM,  I use one image for all test, ubuntu 14.04.1, kernel 3.13.0-32-generic

Is it only on the first run or on every run?
Fio first creates the file and that can take a while depeding on how fallocate() works on your system. In other words you are probably waiting for a 1G file to be written before the test actually starts.

Jan