Re: Intel S3710 400GB and Samsung PM863 480GB fio results

Hello guys,

Was wondering if anyone has done testing on Samsung PM863 120 GB version to see how it performs? IMHO the 480GB version seems like a waste for the journal as you only need to have a small disk size to fit 3-4 osd journals. Unless you get a far greater durability.

I am planning to replace my current journal ssds over the next month or so and would like to find out if there is an a good alternative to the Intel's 3700/3500 series.

Thanks

Andrei