Re: rados bench object not correct errors on v9.0.3

No idea actually. It's a race condition, so it might be just luck.

>    * So I assume one should not compare pre 9.0.3 rados bench numbers with
> 9.0.3 and after?
>      The pull request https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/4690 did not mention
> the
>      effect on final bandwidth numbers, did you notice what that effect was?

That depends on the CPU performance, but you should expect differences of a few or tens of MB/s on smaller blocks to up to even hundreds of MB per second on larger block sizes. More concurrent jobs also make issue more visible and add to total difference.

With best regards / Pozdrawiam
Piotr Dałek