Ceph Advisory Board Meeting

Hey cephers,

In the interests of transparency, I wanted to share the resulting
minutes from last week’s very first Ceph Advisory Board meeting:

http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CAB_2015-12-09

We are looking to meet monthly to discuss the following:

* Pending development tasks for the next release
* Current status of long-term projects
* Coordination of efforts/resources to enable the Ceph community
* Planning for future events
* Handle incoming requests from the community
* Anything else that may come up

If you have questions about the form or function of the board, things
that we discussed, or how you might request something from the Ceph
Advisory Board please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat