Re: http://gitbuilder.ceph.com/

This has also exploded puppet-ceph CI. Do we have a workaround? Moving
to Civetweb is in progress but I would prefer to not disable all of
the RGW integration until it can be merged.

[1] http://logs.openstack.org/21/255421/1/check/gate-puppet-ceph-puppet-beaker-rspec-dsvm-trusty/e75bc1b/console.html#_2015-12-09_19_28_43_778