Re: http://gitbuilder.ceph.com/

Yes, we've had to move all of our hardware out of the datacenter in
Irvine, California to a new home in Raleigh, North Carolina. The
backend server for gitbuilder.ceph.com had a *lot* of data and we were
not able to sync all of it to an interim server in Raleigh before we
had to unplug the old one.

Since you brought up fastcgi, it's a good idea to transition your
cluster from Apache+mod_fastcgi and start using RGW's Civetweb server
instead. Civetweb is much simpler, and future RGW optimizations are
all going into the Civetweb stack.

- Ken