radosgw in 0.94.5 leaking memory?

Hi,

We've had increased user activity on our radosgw boxes the past two
days and are finding that the radosgw is growing quickly in used
memory. Most of our gateways are VMs with 4GB of memory and these are
getting OOM-killed after ~30 mins of high user load. We added a few
physical gateways with 64GB of ram and overnight those have grown from
zero to more than 8GB, and are still growing.

I'm not a valgrind expert, but I've been running one of the daemons like this:

  valgrind --leak-check=full /bin/radosgw -n client.radosgw.cephrgw -f

but it's not reporting any leaks, even though the memory usage is
climbing for that process.

Anyone seen something similar? Any tips for tracking this down? My
next (random) step will be to disable the rgw_cache and see if that
helps.

Cheers, Dan