Re: all pgs of erasure coded pool stuck stale

Somebody else will need to do the diagnosis, but it'll help them if
you can get logs with "debug ms = 1", "debug osd = 20" in the log.

Based on the required features update in the crush map, it looks like
maybe you've upgraded some of your OSDs — is that a thing happening
right now? Perhaps you upgraded some of your OSDs, but not the ones
that just rebooted, and when they went down the cluster upgraded its
required feature set?
-Greg