Re: python binding - snap rollback - progress reporting

Since the RBD python bindings use the C++ librbd interface and the librbd rollback interface requires you to provide an instance of class ProgressContext, you could add a new class to the API which derives from ProgressContext and bridges the interface to a simple C-style function callback.  This is actually what librbd does internally for the C interface.

--

Jason Dillaman