Re: Multiple Cache Pool with Single Storage Pool

This is currently not a possibility, but there is active research into providing improved/persistent client-side caching for RBD use-cases.  In the meantime as an alternative, you can expose a portion of your SSD to each VM that needs higher IOPS and apply dm-cache / bcache on the RBD and SSD volume internal to the VM.

--

Jason Dillaman