Crush Ruleset Questions

Hello,

I've looked over the crush documentation but I am a little confused. Perhaps someone here can help me out!

I have three chassis with 6 SSD osds that I use for writeback cache. I have removed one OSD from each server and I want to make a new replicated ruleset to use just these three OSDs. I want to segregate the IO for the RGW bucket index on this new ruleset to isolate it from scrubs,promotes,eviction operations.

My question is, how do I a make a ruleset that will use just these three OSDs. My current ruleset for these hosts looks like:

root cache {
        id -27          # do not change unnecessarily
        # weight 3.780
        alg straw
        hash 0  # rjenkins1
        item osd-cache01 weight 1.260
        item osd-cache02 weight 1.260
        item osd-cache03 weight 1.260
}

host osd-cache01 {
        id -3           # do not change unnecessarily
        # weight 1.260
        alg straw
        hash 0  # rjenkins1
        item osd.15 weight 0.210
        item osd.18 weight 0.210
        item osd.19 weight 0.210
        item osd.20 weight 0.210
        item osd.21 weight 0.210
        item osd.25 weight 0.210
}
host osd-cache02 {
        id -4           # do not change unnecessarily
        # weight 1.260
        alg straw
        hash 0  # rjenkins1
        item osd.26 weight 0.210
        item osd.27 weight 0.210
        item osd.28 weight 0.210
        item osd.29 weight 0.210
        item osd.30 weight 0.210
        item osd.31 weight 0.210
}
host osd-cache03 {
        id -5           # do not change unnecessarily
        # weight 1.260
        alg straw
        hash 0  # rjenkins1
        item osd.32 weight 0.210