CephFS : check if rados objects are linked to inodes

Hi everyone,

I always have my problem of "non-deleted" objects in rados after
deleting files in CephFS.

I have a pool, containing 10GB of objects, all related to CephFS
(10000abcdef.0000000X).

But the only directory stored in this pool is 82MB sized.

Is there any tool, to check if rados objects are really linked to files
in CephFS ? And to delete the non-used ones ?

I just want to clean-up this pool, and see if problem occurs again.

Thank you.