Re: lttng duplicate registration problem when using librados2 and libradosstriper

On 23/09/15 15:11, Jason Dillaman wrote:
> It looks like the issue you are experiencing was fixed in the Infernalis/master branches [1].  I've opened a new tracker ticket to backport the fix to Hammer [2].

thanks for that

we managed to build ceph using the SRPM (having tried and failed at git
cloning or following the instructions on the wiki).

We found we were able to add --without-lttng to the .SPEC file, and then
if we replaced *just* libradosstriper with the rpm just built, our
programs didn't crash, confirming that libradosstriper is trying to
initialise lttng and clashing.