Double OSD failure

http://pastebin.com/BUm61Bbf

On our cluster that hosts mainly RBDs, we have an OSD fail, the OSD was replaced.  During the rebalance with the new OSD, another OSD failed.  That OSD was replaced during the continuing rebalance.  Now that the dust has settled most of are RBDs are hanging on PGs and are misplaced/degraded.

I'm assuming the PGs are actually lost.  If there isn't a way to recover the PGs, is there a way to at least get the RBDs to a state where data can be extracted....and hope.

Thanks,
Dave