Backing up ceph rbd content to an external storage

Hi,

We've been considering periodically backing up rbds from ceph to a
different storage backend, just in case. I've thought of a few ways this
could be possible, but I am curious if anybody on this list is currently
doing that.

Are you currently backing up data that is contained in ceph? What do you
think is the best way to do it?
--
Jean-Philippe Méthot