Re: question on reusing OSD

So I just realized I had described the partition error incorrectly in my initial post. The journal was placed at the 800GB mark leaving the 2TB data partition at the end of the disk. (See my follow-up to Lionel for details.)

I'm working to correct that so I have a single large partition the size of the disk, save for the journal.

Sorry for any confusion.

~jpr