Re: RBD with iSCSI

It’s a long shot, but check if librados is installed.

From: ceph-users [mailto:ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daleep Bais
Sent: 11 September 2015 10:18
To: Jake Young <jak3kaj@xxxxxxxxx>; paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Ceph-User <ceph-users@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RBD with iSCSI

Hi Jake, Hello Paul,

I was able to mount the iscsi target to another initiator. However, after installing the tgt and tgt-rbd, my rbd was not working. Getting error message :

root@ceph-node1:~# rbd ls test1

rbd: symbol lookup error: rbd: undefined symbol: _ZTIN8librados9WatchCtx

I am using this node as target for iscsi initiator ( Ref : http://xo4t.mj.am/link/xo4t/n3pignm/1/0PtGZ2Pi9sIuwLcgmNuMvw/aHR0cDovL3RyYWNrZXIuY2VwaC5jb20vaXNzdWVzLzEyNTYz) and using other node in cluster to create pools and images.

root@ceph-node1:~# tgtadm --version

1.0.51

Paul, I will also check the option you have suggested.  Appreciate the suggestion!

Thanks.

Daleep Singh Bais