Re: RBD with iSCSI

Hi Jake, Hello Paul,

I was able to mount the iscsi target to another initiator. However, after installing the tgt and tgt-rbd, my rbd was not working. Getting error message :

root@ceph-node1:~# rbd ls test1
rbd: symbol lookup error: rbd: undefined symbol: _ZTIN8librados9WatchCtx

I am using this node as target for iscsi initiator ( Ref : http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/12563) and using other node in cluster to create pools and images.

root@ceph-node1:~# tgtadm --version
1.0.51

Paul, I will also check the option you have suggested.  Appreciate the suggestion!

Thanks.

Daleep Singh Bais