Re: Hammer reduce recovery impact

I don't think the script will help our situation as it is just setting
osd_max_backfill from 1 to 0. It looks like that change doesn't go
into effect until after it finishes the PG. It would be nice if
backfill/recovery would skip the journal, but there would have to be
some logic if the obect was changed as it was being replicated. Maybe
just a log in the journal that the objects are starting restore and
finished restore, then the journal flush knows if it needs to commit
the write?
Robert LeBlanc
PGP Fingerprint 79A2 9CA4 6CC4 45DD A904  C70E E654 3BB2 FA62 B9F1